Thursday, November 29, 2012

Emotional Rollercoaster

Times are tough for Yuurin at the Imperial Villa in chapter 17. Her emotions seem to be all over the place. My favorite part of this chapter has to be the interaction between Yuurin and Heika after she sees Heika with the court ladies. I love how he's trying to flirt with her and she first doesn't get it and then runs away lol. It was very cute =)

Btw, I'm SuperSleuth. If you couldn't tell by my name, I'm a Nancy Drew fan. I'm actually currently playing the Haunting of Castle Malloy. I usually turn off the music on these games though because it freaks me out (it's creepy music). Oh and that reminds me, for those of you who are just looking through this post for the password here it is

Ookami Heika no Hanayome Chapter 17: nancydrew
Just look to the left and click the link to download the chapter.

Anyways, school has been going well so far. Although, like Yuurin, I'm often tired. Especially at work at 7:30 am. Mostly trying to get an internship right now for next summer. It's crazy how early you have to apply for summer internships.

Chapter 18 and the short story are coming along nicely and will also be done soon. I should get most of it done this weekend, hopefully.