Wednesday, March 21, 2012

[TRANSLATION] 07-Ghost: Kapitel 78

I'm not so sure about the currency in 07-Ghost world, so forgive me if I made a mistake!
Aha, Kohaku is trying to play match-maker! How cute! But before he can do anything, Teito disappeared! Poor him! And Relict! NOOOO!! T.T
Scanlation coming soon! Probably...


Download Password: lovelymarch
#01


Kapitel 78 「Cage」

Lady: Go-... It's gone!? My 10 million Yus necklace!!
Guy: My black pearl jewelry vanished!!
Lady: Kyaaaa!! My jewelry too!!

#02

Boy: Did... Did you finish him off......?

SFX: rustle rustle

Boy: You... You're amazing!!

Kohaku and Rinka: !?

Teito: Are you okay!?
Teito: Your body... Are you hurt somewhere!?

#03

Rinka: Th... Thanks!!
Kohaku: We're fine, how about you...

SFX: squeeze
Teito: Thank god...

Teito: Because if something happens to his important family,
Teito: I won't be able face him.

[That guy, even though he was on the verge of death after saving me,]
[when I went to visit him, can you guess what was his first line when he opened his mouth?]

#04

["You were fine?" he said.]
[That was supposed to be my line!!]

Kohaku: ...sk
Kohaku: Sorry...

Kohaku: I said horrible things to you...
Kohaku: I was jealous of you, // Because *Mika-nii was having fun at the military school...
TN: Big brother Mikage

Kohaku: But at the same time, I thought he got his reward.

#05

Kohaku: I'm glad a good guy like you was Mika-nii's friend.
Kohaku: Since Mika-nii went to the military school because of me... // We had a fight... and I scarred his face...

[I can't allow you to work as Oak Family's butler with that face.]
["Nice timing"]
["I'll choose the path of freedom"]

Kohaku: But... Because of me,
Kohaku: If he didn't abandon his butler path... // Mika-nii wouldn't be dead...

Rinka: *Onii-cha...
TN: big brother
Teito: Kohaku

#06

Teito: If that so, then, you are,
Teito: my benefactor who brought Mikage and me together.

Teito: Mikage was a symbol of freedom.
Teito: He was level-headed, and definitely didn't sway no matter what the other people around  him said.

Teito: That's why it wasn't your fault that Mikage chose the military school.

Kohaku: ......
Kohaku: Would you... come and visit his grave again?

Teito: Thanks.
Teito: I would be happy to do so.

Kohaku: Well, Rinka is here too.
Teito: ?

#07

Bro: O.o.h // So, Rinka likes that kind of guy...
Kohaku: A precocious brat.

Rinka: No... you got it wrong!!
Father: O.o.h

Mikage: Ri // n // kaa!!
Migake: Nii-chan will root for you to the fullest!!

Mikage: I see, I see. // If Rinka and Teito marry,
Mikage: I'll become a real family with that guy!
Rinka: O... Onii-chan!!

["You're amazing! Hahaha!"]
Kohaku: No, I was just talking to myself.
*Leave it to me, Mika-nii*

SFX: rustle

#08

Teito: !?

SFX: jolt
Kohaku: ? What's wrong?

[It's not over yet...]
[There's still something here...]

[Who?]

[Who is looking at me?]

#09

Ayanami: Sleep.

SFX: loose balance

SFX: ba-dump

#10

#11

Lance: Teito-kun

Lance: !!

[He lost consciousness...? Why...]

#12

Lance: Wh-...
SFX: creak

Ayanami: I'll have you return my fragment.

#13

Ayanami: Relict.

#14

#15

Labrador: La-... Lance is...
Frau: Relict has vanished...!!

SFX: whish

#16

Kohaku: Wh-... What was that just now!? Suddenly shining brightly...

Kohaku: !

Kohaku: Teito disappeared...!?

#17

[Second equipment, standby.]
SFX: Pi Pi Pi
[Connect to the princess and Code M-17's deep psyche of mind.]

Nanase: Raphael-chan, thank you for analyzing that child's curse. // Because of you, we're finally able to come this far.

Nanase: By the way, is that child Mikhail-kun?
Nanase: Or is he Teito-kun?

Raphael: ...That child is Teito // Seems like Mikhail is sleeping today...
Nanase: Is that so... Too bad.

#19

Raphael : Can I play with Mikhail once he wakes up?
Nanase: Sure. // Then, until the time comes, how about you sleep too, Raphael-chan.

Nanase: Go ahead, Chief Ayanami.
Nanase: Or should I call you soon-to-be General?

Nanase: Now, // The Princess and M-17's deep psyche of mind are in connected state.

Nanase: Deep psyche of mind, // has an unstable structure like watching the dreams in our sleep.
Nanase: Here, we're looking at M-17 from the princess side, but,

#19

SFX: steps in
Nanase: When we moved into M-17 deep psyche of mind's side, // it changes into one's self constructed world, a different one from the princess.

Teito: Uwah
Nanse: In other words,
Nanase: The stairs of life are created.

Mikhail: !? // Wh-... What is this place!?
Nanase: Ah, right on time, he just fell asleep and entered the deep psyche of mind.

#20

Nanase: The first resonance percentage is 32% // When this number is small, Mikhail won't appear and we can't brainwash him.

Nanase: Since we're already here, let's observe his deep psyche of mind.

#21

[What's with this huge cage...]

Child: Hep me... // This place... is very excruciating.

#22

Child: Let... me out...
[-A child?]
[Why is he in this kind of place...]

Teito: Wait for me, I'll save you now!

Teito: ......Urgh...
[It won't even budge a little...]

Child: This cage // won't open if you don't read the words written on it.
Teito: Words?

#23

[What's that...? They're unknown words...]
Teito: ...... // I can't read it...

Child: Teito should know it...

Child: Look carefully... // and remember...

Teito: Thou // who has been exiled from the heaven
Teito: By the name of Vertrag, thou are pardoned...

#24

[I can read it...!?]
[Why...]

Child: That's right... // Only you who hold the eye of Mikhail can read it...

#25

Child: They are still 6 left right? // Look well, and remember...

[Re-...]
[-member...]

[Remember...?]
[The eye of Mikhail...?]

Teito: ...sk

[Remember...]
Teito: Uh... // Uurgh...
[What in the world...]

#26

[What in the world should I remember...]

Ayanami: Time's up huh.

Nanase: If M-17 in the real world tries to wake up, the him here will disappear.

Nanase: But this cage is really very interesting.

#27

Nanase: Once he disappears from here, we won't be able to see this scenery as well // Let's us go back too.

[M-17's maintenance, compete-...]

SFX: wakes up

#28

Teito: ...This place is, the usual hospital room...

[Hmm...? If I remember correctly... I attend the funeral at Oak House...]

[Meet with Mikage's family...]

[Hm?]
[Why am I here...?]

Ayanami: The funeral at Oak House already ended.

#29

SFX: WOAAH

Teito: Chi... Chief!?
SFX: rustle

Teito: You fainted at Oak House. // About 12 hours have passed since your return.
Teito: Fa...Fainted...!?

Ayanami: By the way, I already compensated for all buildings you destroyed at Oak House. // *You're loud* *Shut up*
Teito: Gyaa! I'm sorry.

Ayanami: You were... making lots of noises in your sleep.

#30

Teito: ... I saw... // a dream...
Teito: A small child was in a cage...

Teito: It was like I was looking at the old me...
Teito: I wanted to help him but, // I couldn't remember the words, which is the keys...

SFX: gasp

#31

[Wh-... What am I talking about in front of the Chief!!]
Teito: ...sk!!
Teito: I'm sorry for saying such a weird thing...!!

Ayanami: Hurry up and remember.

#32

SFX: Thud
SFX: Thud

SFX: shut
Teito: I was surprised...

[-Eh? Before,]
[Someone, too...]

#33

SGX: Thud
SFX: Thud

Hyuuga: Aha☆ // It was just a little bit more until the lock is opened.

Katsuragi: All left is, to hunt for the remaining ghost right.
Ayanami: Wait for me, Kuroyuri.

#34

Ayanami: I'll snatch away the other arm
Ayanami: and connect Haruse completely for you.

Ayanami: Next is,
Ayanami: Fest.
[The evil plot moving at Ayanami's pace. The fate of Fest that has been targeted is-?]